Thursday, January 29, 2009

Blue and Gold's first show

Hey Folks-

I (Rob) decided to begin recording and performing solo under the name Blue and Gold.

The first show happened about 10 days ago at a cafe in San Francisco called Brainwash.  It's also a laundrymat, and generally a cool place to hang out, though their equipment stash left something to be desired. It was a fun and relaxed sort of time with a few friends and bandmates.  Soaptones (aka Eric from Goodbye Nautilus) also played a set of his songs.

Blue and Gold has a myspace page with some very primitive demo recordings up, but I reckon I'll keep getting better and will definitely be posting new stuff there soon.
Here's some videos from the show...these are all my songs, except the last one's a Boyz II Men cover.

"Five Points"

"Get Up On Your Feet":

"Radio Doctor Part I":


"I Missed You More":


"The Pace":


"End of the Road":

1 comment:

-Tony. said...

"End of the Road" is so intelligent a song choice.

I love it.